skip to Main Content

Fire Art reqs & registration for anything that burns

Calling all fire artists!

  • If you plan to bring art with Flame Effects, OR intend to burn your art or structure, you must fill out the Fire Art Registration Form by June 25.
  • All Flame Effects and any Burnable Art are considered Fire Art.  While fire spinning is also a form of fire art it does not need anything sent in prior to the event.  If you wish to spin in the Conclave, you need to attend a meeting at Firefly.

See full info and the Fire Art registration form here

Fire Core approval is necessary to run flame effects or burn any art, and allows Fire Core (FAST) to plan for the event.  If you have any questions about the form, contact FAST – we are happy to help:

Back To Top