We're pleased to announce the addition of three new members to the Firefly Board of…
Would you like to share your photo memories from this year’s event with the community, but don’t want to be beholden to Facebook? Please consider sharing them on Firefly’s web gallery!
First, please review the Firefly Event Recording Guidelines: https://www.fireflyartscollective.org/firefly-arts-collective/firefly-policies/firefly-event-recording-guidelines/
Don’t post pictures of participants wearing “No Photography” wristbands, be thoughtful about posting pictures that participants may not want shared (e.g. nudity), and attempt to get permission from identifiable participants in advance.
Then, it’s (relatively) easy:
1) Go to the community photo gallery at https://gallery.fireflyartscollective.org/index.php?/category/299
2) Register for an account or log in. (To register, go to the “Login” menu in the upper right, and click “Register” then create an account.)
3) Wait for an admin to approve your account.
4) Once approved, select “Explore”->”Upload photos” from the top menu bar.
5) Under “Select an album” click “create a new album”, choose a parent album of the right year (the default is “Firefly / 2018”), and choose an informative name like “Ranger Shutterbug’s Pics”.
6) Select and upload files.
Photos will be curated for highlight albums in the future. Photos may not be reproduced beyond Firefly Arts Collective’s use without the express permission of the photographer.