Skip to content

How To Register Your Fire Art

Calling all fire artists!

If you have fire art you must contact Fire Core/FAST ( and send a detailed safety plan, placement, and documentation before the event.

Flame effects and any burnable art are considered fire art for this purpose. While fire spinning is also a form of fire art it does not need anything sent in prior to the event. If you wish to spin in the Conclave, that is organized in meetings at Firefly.

Back To Top