We're pleased to announce the addition of three new members to the Firefly Board of…
This year Firefly is 29 June through 4 July 2016 (ENDS ON MONDAY!!!), in Vermont, with around a thousand participants. Tickets cost $80. Parking passes are $30 per car, and bus tickets from Boston are $45 round-trip/$30 one-way.
Registration for the Ticket Lottery will open on 15 March and continue through 31 March. The Lottery will be held on 9 April. If you register after the 31st, you’ll miss the lottery and go straight to the waitlist.
Register online at https://tickets.fireflyartscollective.org/. The database has been cleared, so you’ll need to create a new account even if you had one last year.
A super short version of what to do right now is available: Tickets TL;DR.
Information about all the details of the ticketing process is on the Omnibus Ticket Information Page.
This year ARTifacts are becoming INTENTIONS! If you have questions about sending in your release form by non-electronic mail–and about INTENTIONS–visit the Postal Mail FAQ page.
The ticket process works similarly to last year:
- During the lottery registration period (until 31 March), each participant seeking a ticket signs up on the Firefly Ticketing website and confirms their registration by mailing in a signed release via postal mail.
- After lottery registration is closed, the lottery is held on 9 April to put all registrations in random order.
- Ticket offers are sent to the top confirmed entries on the list, and a waitlist created for ticket turnover after that.
- Folks who register on the website or confirm their registration after 31 March are added to the waitlist in the order their release is received.
- Tickets are non-transferable and tied to your name and birth date. If you can’t attend, you can–and should!–return your ticket for a refund so it can be offered to the next person on the waitlist.
As always, send your questions, comments, concerns, and thematically-appropriate razorclam pictures (but please, no bribes) to email@example.com.