Hello lovely art-truck using Fireflies! Thank you all for your patience while truck load details…
Gear Truck Organizer Wanted
In past years, we have had a box truck go up to Firefly alongside the bus. This year, none of Bus Core is available to organize the truck, but Firefly is a volunteer organization and a do-ocracy! Do you (or do you know someone who would) want to make a gear truck happen?
The gear truck would need someone to:
- Rent the truck
- (from U-Haul, Penske or similar- last year was a 15’ box truck)
- Sell shares on the truck
- (last year there were ~50 shares of 10 cubic feet each)
- Organize truck load-in and load-out
- This would be in Boston on Sunday 7/2 and Monday 7/10
- (the truck needs to arrive on EA Monday and depart late on Sunday)
- We have a potential volunteer for driving, but the driver cannot manage the rest of the organizing, so if the driving is your only impediment to organizing, please still reach out.
If this sounds like something you would use and think you can organize, incredible! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work with you and give you more details.