Firefly Arts Collective’s largest and best-known activity is our yearly interactive, multi-day, outdoor arts and culture event held over 4th of July weekend. The Festival Committee provides a fostering environment for future Festival and organization leaders to encourage sustainability and growth.
The Festival Committee organizes, plans, and produces Firefly Arts Collective’s yearly interactive, multi-day, outdoor arts and culture event.
The responsibilities of the Festival Committee include:
- Organizing the volunteer leadership necessary for production of the Festival.
- Planning changes to event organizational structure to promote participation, leadership, succession, redundancy, and communication.
- Establishing a yearly budget for Board approval.
- Taking direction from the Board as to desired future directions for the Festival.
- Preparing an operational summary report (“Afterburn”) following the event.
- Tarn Stem
- Tarn Stem (Event Co-Lead)
- Missy Farmer (Event Co-Lead)
- Christian Ternus (Event Co-Lead)
- Terry Dovidio (City Cluster Lead)
- Karen Sittig (Ranger Oryx) (Safety Cluster Lead)
- L-Train (Infrastructure Cluster Lead)
- Dennis Zografos (Art Cluster Lead)
- Abbie Smith-Howe (Volunteer Coordinator)
- Blake Courtney (Member at Large)
- Danimal (Member at Large)