2022 Work Weekends
Work Weekends are where we pick up the chainsaws and shovels and do the infrastructure projects needed to make Firefly happen. They are also used for Art & Theme Camp placement, bug building and some preliminary Theme Camp preparation.
Work Weekend 1
Tasks—Clearing Site and Event Infrastructure
Work Weekend 2 + Placement
Tasks—Event Infrastructure, Theme Camp and Art Placement
Work Weekend 3
Tasks—Remaining Event Infrastructure and Theme Camp Infrastructure
- You *must* sign up ahead of time to attend a Work Weekend (not yet open for 2022)
- Once approved to attend, you will be emailed detailed info for that work weekend along with the directions. Upon arrival, you will need to check-in with the Work Weekend Leads. If you are not signed up ahead of time and approved to attend, you will be asked to leave the site
- Site capacity for Work Weekend volunteers is limited, so please make sure you sign up early. So stay tuned to this page for Work Weekend Sign-up announcement.
- All Work Weekend volunteers will need to follow the WW COVID-19 policy of being vaccinated or testing themselves before arriving.
- More detailed Work Weekend guidelines and polices can be found on the Work Weekend Policies and Guidelines page
If you have questions relating to any of the work weekends, please email firstname.lastname@example.org